VTS is a mature twelve year old internationally based Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Tacoma, WA with presence in 6 states and 3 countries (Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine). VTS is an ISO 9000:2008 compliant company working towards certification in 2013.
VTS is a leader in the acquisition and maintenance of Foreign Materiel specializing in the support of Former Soviet/Russian Federation military equipment.
VTS is also unique in that it maintains and operates US/NATO equipment to include trucks, armored vehicles, communications equipment and weapons.
VTS is also US State Department registered and conversant in ITARS and supports international militaries with various spare parts for US/NATO vehicles, aircraft and helicopters.
Multiple Award Contracts
– Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) PRIME BOA, Contract W52P1J-12-G-0044,
Army Sustainment Command, Rock Island, Il
– FIRST (US Army): Sub NGC
– Logistics Support: EAB, National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA
– Maintenance Support: JRTC, Fort Polk, LA
– OPTARRS II (US Army): Sub CGI (former Stanley) and LMR
– SEAPORT E: Sub to Trax International, Inc
– Multi-Discipline support for the Navy, USMC and DTRA
– Moving Land Targets (MLT) System, N00019-09-R-0235 (US Navy): Sub Fielding Support of Remote
Operated Vehicles/Targets Sub Contractor Field Teams (USAF): Sub NGC
– NATO/NAMSA certification through the US Department of Commerce
– Non-Standard Weapons